Wii Fit: Yoga
The Wii Fit Yoga exercises will ask you to perform and hold common yoga poses such as the Tree, Cobra, and the always popular Downward-Facing Dog. The exercises don’t focus on any of the meditative aspects associated with yoga, but they do ask you to pay close attention to breathing. The exercises have a light blue circle that expands when you’re supposed to exhale and contracts when you’re supposed to inhale.
Most of the yoga activities will monitor your balance to determine your final score. Your center of balance will be represented onscreen by a red dot on a yellow background. If you’re unsteady or exhibit a lot of movement, the game will often give you a few words of encouragement or advise you to steady yourself against an object.
You have access to only four yoga poses when you first start the game: Deep Breathing, Half-Moon, Warrior, and Tree. Other poses are unlocked as you accumulate more minutes in your Fit Bank. Many of the final yoga poses are the last activities that you unlock in the entire game.
- Unlockable Yoga Poses
- Sun Salutation: 15 minutes
- Standing Knee: 45 minutes
- Palm Tree: 1 hour, 20 minutes
- Chair: 2 hours, 15 minutes
- Triangle: 2 hours, 50 minutes
- Downward-Facing Dog: 3 hours, 10 minutes
- Dance: 3 hours, 20 minutes
- Cobra: 3 hours, 30 minutes
- Bridge: 3 hours, 40 minutes
- Spinal Twist: 4 hours
- Shoulder Stand: 4 hours, 10 minutes